Terms & conditions
The use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. A
& D Surveillance and Security Consultants (A&DSSC) may change or
amend these terms and conditions from time to time. The use of
the site is conditional on your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Materials contained on this site are the copyright of A&DSSC.
You may download and / or use the materials contained on this site
for your own private use for non-commercial purposes.
Except for said use materials contained herein may not be copied, reproduced,
published, distributed, downloaded, changed, amended, reused, re-posted
or otherwise used in any form without the express written consent of
- A&DSSC use reasonable endeavours to ensure that
material contained on this site is correct and accurate, and all
material is published in good faith. However, A&DSSC does not
warrant or represent its accuracy. A&DSSC shall
not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages arising
out of the use of this site or any errors, inaccuracies or omissions
in the material or information provided.
- In no event do we accept liability of any description including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever
resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use
or performance of this site or its contents.
- Whilst A&DSSC endeavours to ensure that this site is normally
available 24 hours a day, it will not be liable if for any reason the
site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- A&DSSC accepts no responsibility for the content of any
site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links
are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with
no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within
- A&DSSC reserve the right, without notice, to
amend the specifications of services presented on the
site and to discontinue service. ADSSC reserves the right, without
notice, to periodically alter tariffs.
- All contracts shall be deemed to be made in England and shall be construed in accordance with and
governed by English Law.